Ideal for PRS® shooting and Long-Range applications.
- 6,5 x 47 Lapua (1/8 Twist)
- 6,5 Creedmoor (1/8 Twist)
- .308 Winchester (1/11 Twist)
- 5,90 kg (13.00 lb), with an empty magazine, muzzle brake, barrel length 24” and no scope.
- Overall length: 1170 mm (46.06”)
- Lothar Walther hammer-forged rifled barrel in ARMAD®
- Buttstock with horizontal and vertical multiple button adjustments and an adjustable insulated cheek piece, equipped with an Anschutz-type rail on the underside
- Double-feed and double stack 10-round metal magazine
- High-strength monobloc chassis in light alloy
- Light profile forend with reinforcement points to achieve an overall rigidity and an integrated Anschutz-type rail
- Ergonomic and interchangeable grip for standard AR platform
- 20 MoA integrated action rail
- Victrix ProAngle Venus X detachable muzzle brake featuring 4 chambers
- Short action in AISI 630 worked out from billet through milling and turning. Bolt with six symmetric lugs, equipped with grooves and an interchangeable bolt lever
- Matt TOP BLACK finish on the action and polished PVD finish on the bolt
- Victrix Sporting X Single-stage adjustable trigger with a two position safety: standard setting 1200 gr (42.33 oz) (+/- 150 gr / 5.29 oz)
- Protective bag for a safe transport
- Negrini case for transport cod. 1640
- User manual and welcome kit
- Victrix O-Range, CERAKOTE ceramic polymer coating
- Every and each component made of light alloy undergoes a 30-micron hard black anodising.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.